Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


So I am the only Rehrman girl without out a valentine but thats ok because I have my valentine dishes to eat breakfast on(Thank you Gretchen). That is just as good as a valentine right? Oh well.
Anyways...OH! Is OHver! Can't believe I am saying it but I will miss that dance a little. I will miss Susan Quinn being around A LOT! But keeping her in my thoughts for her surgery. (For those of you who don't know, Susan is one of my jazz professors). Now that this show is over it is on to the next! I am so excited to perform Scat and Sculpture Garden! Especially since my parents will be here! Not so excited about wearing the metallic unitard...lets just say I will be hitting the gym hard the next two weeks.
Hope all you love birds out there have a great valentines day. I know me and my chocolate will!

No comments:

Post a Comment