Monday, January 24, 2011

A dancin' weekend...


So I am back from Phoenix and had a great weekend of dancing! I had so much fun taking some different classes (not so much fun dancing on those ballroom floors!) I got to take 2 of Mark's classes which were both fantastic :) I also got to take from Travis Wall (will put up a link to that video) Stacey Tookey, Ivan Koumaev, (All from SYTYCD) and a few others. I am super sore though. I have a feeling that this will be a long week. It is the first full week we have had since we got back to school and I have an INSANE amount of rehearsals. I am going to be so tired by Friday! Good thing I love it...and It is a good thing I went to nuvo this past weekend. Sometimes I think that changing it up re-inspires you.
Found this quote from a friend...Something we could all try to remember all the time...
*And here is a pic from the weekend and a link to the video I talked about!
"Passion makes the world go round, love just makes it a safer place. Involve your passion with your love."

No comments:

Post a Comment