Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No School!


No school today because Obama is coming to talk about the shooting...hopefully I will get to go see him speak. Its not too often you have the the chance to do that. This morning I am having a "Buddy Breakfast" with Michael! As freshman we get buddies and he was/still is mine. We often go to breakfast on the weekends at blue willow (mmmm omelets :)) Michael is a senior but graduated a semester early, so he is done but still around in Tucson...he is the best buddy ever! After that it is gym, clean room and then OBAMA! Apparently we are going to have to stand in line a while...I hear people are camping out! I will let you all know how that goes...
Last night we went to Chipotle and I got to hangout with my friends that I haven't seen in a month...it is so nice to see their faces again! Here is a picture of Adam and I from last night...I missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment